Profile of Richard Daugherty
JD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2001
MSW, Mental Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Employment & Labor Law Moot Appellate Team
- Managing Editor of Banking & Finance Law Journal
MBA, Industrial Relations, Virginia Commonwealth University
BSBA, Economics, University of Richmond, Cum Laude
Richard Daugherty, Attorney at Law 2003-Present
Primarily engaged in the practice of employment law.
- U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division, Special Litigation Section, Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division, Disability Rights Section, Washington, D.C.
- Judge Judith Bartnoff, Superior Court of Washington, D.C.
- Glenn, Mills & Fisher, Durham, N.C.
Human Resources/Labor Management: 1980-2003
Management positions in industrial and labor relations, legal compliance, compensation/benefits, safety/health and
organizational development. Prior employers included Mobil, Monsanto, Mitsubishi, Exide and Duke Medical Center.
ACCREDITATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS
- Licensed North Carolina Attorney
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Admitted to Practice Before the United States Federal District Court
Office Located in Chapel Hill